How You Can Help? Get Involved!
The MTC is a predominantly volunteer-run monument preservation organization serving the New Orleans area. In order to continue our important work, we are always in need of dedicated individuals to help in the following ways.
Volunteer Your Time
Here at the MTC, we know that our work would not be possible without the hard work of our very valuable volunteers. Volunteers are needed for everything from monument preservation to office administration. If you would like to receive information on becoming a MTC volunteer, please call us at 888.534.3936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To expedite the process, please download and fill out our volunteer form here (Adobe Acrobat Reader required) and return to our office at 1215 Prytania St, Suite 333, New Orleans, LA 70130. You may also email the form to email@example.com or fax to 504.581.3704.
Invite MTC to Speak to Your Community Organization or Service Group
The Monumental Task Committee, Inc. encourages community and social groups to become educated and involved in the restoration and maintenance of our city’s treasured monuments. Informative and interactive presentations about the monuments of the New Orleans and the MTC’s work are available upon request. Please call us at 888.534.3936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a MTC presentation for your group.
Make a Tax-deductible Donation
Your preservation dollars are needed to ensure the future of the monuments of New Orleans! The Monumental Task Committee, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization, incorporated in the state of Louisiana and granted 501c(3) status by the Internal Revenue Service. All donations, both monetary and in-kind (goods or services) are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law and will receive a tax receipt for filing purposes. Your donations make all of our work possible and are very much appreciated!
To Donate Via Mail:
Send a check made out to the Monumental Task Committee, Inc. to 1215 Prytania St, Suite 333, New Orleans, LA 70130.
To Donate Online Via Paypal:
Become a part of the MTC membership family today! As a MTC member, you will receive:
- A Monumental Task Committee, Inc. Membership Card
- A Subscription to the Bi-annual MTC newsletter
- Advance Notice and Invitations to all MTC Events and Lectures
- Recognition in the MTC Newsletter, on the Website and in our Annual Report
- Business Card Print Advertisement in our Printed/Web Newsletter at the Patron Level
- Customized Print Recognition/Advertisement at the Special Donor Level (above $150.00)
- The knowledge that you are making a true difference for the city of New Orleans by advancing the MTC’s work to preserve and maintain the city’s history and culture through her treasured monuments